To have the most impact, you have to ask the right questions. That’s why our experienced team works with yours to understand your site-specific objectives and performance indicators. We are very proud of our diverse team of professionals, who work together to achieve service excellence for our clients;
Thomas E. Smiley – Vice President of Operations
- For over 30 years, Tom has worked within the janitorial industry; Tom knows the operational aspect of this industry inside and out since he started his career as a site manager, rose through the ranks to district manager and operations manager. Today, Tom is Vice-President of the Mid-Atlantic region, where he assumes financial and operational responsibility for New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland.
- Tom joined HARVARD Services Group in 2001, where he was tasked with overseeing the New Jersey operation. Today, he oversees and continuously looks for ways to improve HARVARD Services Group’s Operations. He continues to excel in this position and knows what it takes to exceed client expectations and maintain budgetary constraints without compromising quality.
- Tom has a Bachelor’s in Administration from Colgate University and has a degree in Facility Management from Iona College. In his spare time, he pretends to play golf and relishes the time he can spend at the beach.
Benjamin Campos – Director of Operations
- Ben joined Harvard in 2013 with over 30 years of experience in the industry. He started in 1986 as a site Project Manager and worked his way to higher positions while serving many Fortune 500 Companies along the way. Ben now holds the position of Director of Operations/Harvard Services Group, Inc. covering the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Ben attended the Pan American School of Business from 1980 thru 1983 studying business administration. Ben is also an active member of BOMA New Jersey & Westchester, NY.
- In his spare time, Ben enjoys spending time with his family, his wife of 25 years and two children. Ben also likes to get out and swing the golf clubs.
Gregory Thompson – Director of Operations
- Greg has a long standing family history in the janitorial industry so his roots are deeply ingrained. As a teenager, Greg worked for his father in his janitorial business where he learned the fundamentals of what it takes to exceed client expectations and deliver on a promise.
- Greg brought over 20 years of janitorial industry experience to HARVARD in 2012, where he is responsible for all aspects of janitorial care for a wide variety of commercial buildings, as well as leading route maintenance crews.
- Greg attended the University of Iowa prior to pursuing his career in the janitorial industry.
- In his spare time, Greg enjoys coaching youth football and track. He has proudly routed for several athletes which he has trained, seen move onto and advance to the Jr. Olympics.
Robert Wojcik – Area Manager
- Robert learned the janitorial industry from the ground up having started as a route supervisor nearly forty years ago. He has done it all; from being responsible for completing inspections, handling work assignments and managing equipment repairs. He learned from the direct day-to-day interactions what it takes to ensure work orders are handled properly, efficiently and up to the highest quality standard to pass inspections.
- Robert joined HARVARD Services Group in 2010, and coordinates teams in the New Jersey market. In this position, he is responsible for managing commercial space and managing a team of individuals who oversee the work orders, inspections and daily operations for clients.
- Having an educational background in the auto mechanic field has served Robert well as he manages a fleet of janitorial equipment for HARVARD Services Group. In his spare time, Robert enjoys fresh water fishing, gardening and spending time with his family.