HARVARD® Services Group’s Excellence in Integrated Service SolutionsTM extends to its Comprehensive Cleanroom Cleaning and Maintenance Programs.
When the standard for contamination control is critical.
- HARVARD®’s comprehensive clean and controlled environment cleaning and maintenance programs will help to ensure your facilities are operating within their specified classifications from class 1 (M1.5) to 100,000 (M6.5) or ISO 14644-1: Class 3 – Class 9.
- HARVARD will work with you to follow your established protocols for cleaning all areas of your cleanroom or controlled environment, or help you to establish a protocol in compliance with Federal Standard 209 E.
- Strict rules and procedures prevent contamination. To reduce a cleanroom’s risks of contamination it is essential that an effective cleaning program be implemented and maintained consistently in the cleanroom or controlled environment.
- HARVARD® Services Group uses techniques proven to remove dirt, dust, and other contaminants from your cleanroom or controlled area, while at the same time preventing any contamination in the process.
- HARVARD® uses only those products meeting standards for filtration efficiency.
- The filtration systems used include HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) and ULPA (Ultra Low Penetration Air) filters which increase retention efficiencies up to 99.999% of particles, down to and including 0.12 microns in size.
- Only products having proven cleanroom performance records will be used in either clean or controlled environments, and only supplies meeting the Class 10,000 minimum requirement for cleaning and disinfecting.
Well trained staff is crucial to cleaning any controlled environment. That’s why we provide classroom training on:
- Cleanroom protocol
- Cleanroom techniques and procedures
- Tasks and frequencies for specific cleanroom Class
- Contamination control