“Our Sustainability Approach is about how our program supports your initiatives. HARVARD® is committed to Corporate Social Responsibility and doing business the responsible way.”
How do our sustainable programs and systems differentiate us from our competition?
Our four main sustainable objectives may be quantified, therefore measured and tracked for continuous improvement. To simplify, this may be communicated as “footprint” of a custodial services provider for an ultimate goal of net positive impact.
- Most people just clean for Appearance, we focus on Cleaning beyond Appearance to Cleaning for Wellness which includes Health and Safety, Sustainability, and Asset Preservation.
- Sustainability brings many operational benefits that are beyond “green” cleaning. Our sales team can show you how HARVARD® helps correlate this information for you, and bring a meaningful difference for your business!
- HARVARD® Services Group has an internal commitment toward core operational efficiencies that result in Net Positive impact on the environment, in the communities we service and on their lives of our employees and clients.
- HARVARD® Services Group integrates these innovative best practices to foster synergies amongst all corporate departments. These innovative best management protocols emphasize a truly holistic approach of how a contract cleaner impacts the facility indoor environment, while providing quality services that may be measured for performance optimization and third party compliance.
- HARVARD® Services Group is proud to be recognized as achieving both Cleaning Industry Management Standard for Green Buildings (CIMS-GB) with Honors and the Green Seal 42 Certification for Building Service Providers. The named third party certifications achieved are a series of checks and balances that demonstrate our commitment to stringent governance and objective results that clearly differentiate us in the marketplace.