Our third party certified Sustainable Processes and Procedures provide triple bottom line benefits for us the service provider, our clients and the facility occupants. Each HARVARD® corporate department plays an integral role to accomplish four main economic, social and environmental objectives:
- Help Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Provide Source Reduction / Divert Waste
- Help Protect the Health of Building Occupants
- Conserve Natural Resources
The HARVARD® Sustainable Green cleaning program offers a holistic approach to develop the most effective cleaning methods that help protect human health and safety while reducing harmful impacts on the environment.
Quality Tracking and Self-Auditing
- While HARVARD’s® decision to employ a third-party compliant program provides clients with guaranteed low-emitting products and materials, its rigorous audit systems bolster its commitment to continued improvement through the development of site-specific action plans and periodic benchmarking.
- Ongoing tracking and reporting via the HARVARD Smart® Quality Assurance Program is performed virtually in real-time for 24-7 access and monitoring.
- The HARVARD® 100-point Site Sustainability Scorecard offers client partners an invaluable opportunity for customized, environmental tracking and reporting of our sustainable green cleaning management practices. Administered through the Harvard Sustainability Department, the Scorecard provides client partners with an objective level of standardized practices and sustainability benefits.